Built for and delivered to Sherman Texas in 1878, as their second Silsby engine, the first being No. 414 a third size engine built in 1873. In 1884 Sherman traded engine 584 back to Silsby when they took delivery of engine 798, another 3rd. size. In 1885 Harlan purchased the reconditioned #584 from Silsby. The engine is presently on display at the Harlan Fire Department.
Site recovered by Cheap Car Insurance UK