This steamer was purchased by the Spring City FD in 1883. It has remained at station 63 ever since. When our current station was built in 1973 a seperate museum was built to house our priceless piece of equipment. The steamer was recently pulled in a parade by four Belgium Horses.
The steamer still stands today as a piece of history, tradition and pride for our company.